October Blogging Challenge
- I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
- In my last year at university I stood up and broke my leg – I now have a metal rod in my shin, with screws just below my knee and above my ankle.
- I was told at 18 I probably won’t be able to have children.
- I have a stationary obsession – particularly fountain pens and organisers.
- I held an English Scholarship for 5 years in high school.
- I once cried when I got a Finding Nemo audiobook – this was only a year ago.
- At Durham University I was part of the Equestrian Society.
- I started school when I was 4.
- I swam a 2.5K swimathon with a broken leg and spine and raised £500 for Marie Curie.
- I was told I would die at 21 – I’m still going!
Hope you all feel you know me a bit better now!