October Blogging Challenge
I clearly decided October would be challenge month, with my photo challenge and now a blogging challenge. I’m hoping it will give me a mini personal target to hit each day, as sometimes after work I’m so drained I don’t have the energy to do much else than watch tv and sleep.
Day 1 – Your goals for October
I hadn’t really thought about goals for October to be honest, this year has flown by so fast I still feel that I’m owed a summer. However now wedding planning is finished some goals might not be a bad thing to keep me focused. Here’s nothing:
- Complete the October Photo Challenge daily
- Complete the Blogging Challege daily (starting easy here)
- Sell my KA
- Complete new call file
- Stick to £3 lunch allowance (there’s a story here, as I’m always out of the house and travelling with work, I’m entitled to a lunch allowance of £3. However I almost always go over this by getting a better sandwich, adding on a coffee etc. After my last company credit card bill totalled an additional £60 of non reimbursable additional lunch items, I decided I am haemorrhaging money and this has to stop. After six months at this rate I would have been able to afford a return flight to New York. I’d rather have the flight to New York. So my colleague and I have decided to see if we can make it a month at £3 a day. Hopefully this will help me with my next goal.)
- Actually start a healthy eating plan – even if it’s just small steps to start with!
- Nutribullet each morning
- Actually try and get my Money’s worth from my gym membership – go once a week minimum
- Investigate phone contracts
- Decide on Christmas present – sounds stupid but I am the worst at decisions and my parents actually want to know before my birthday this year!
Hopefully I’ll be able to do all of these, as they’re actually attainable for a change! I will check back in at the end of the month to see how I got along.